I. PRINTED RESROUCES
Textbooks & Reference Materials:
If you are a faculty member and would like to request teaching resources for your course:
- Check availability if you are unsure whether the Library's already had the items
- Read Instructions if you'd like to order e-Textbooks
- Contact the admin staff (in your faculty) who is in charge of requesting learning/teaching resources
- S/he will work with the Library for preliminary preparation of the request before getting approval from your Head of faculty
- Academic Faculty sends a request form (together with a copy of course syllabuses) to the Library;
- Library staff checks the required titles with current collections, then compiles a proposal to send to BOR;
- BOR's review and approval;
- The Office of Supplies and Equipment and Office of Administration make purchase according to IU's procurement process;
- When books are available, the Library make announcements and prepare for circulation/borrowing.
- Faculty to send request to the Library: once the need arises.
- Library to send proposal to BOR: Quarterly (for non-urgent requests).
For further support:
- Talk to Ms. Trang (Library 1st-Floor, ext. 3203)
- Download request form here: Material Request Form
Procurement Procedures are similar to books'. Please fill in the request here: Serial Request Form
II. ONLINE RESROUCES
Please follow the instructions in this request form: E-Resource Request Form